The Leweston Pool will be open from Saturday 1 May for lane swims and family sessions.
Due to Government restrictions, swimming sessions must be booked in advance as numbers are limited. There will be no entry to swimmers who just turn up. Please enter the pool through the cafe and exit through the black gates. Face coverings must be worn in the cafe. Please scan the QR code.
Please note that for family sessions, the pool will be split into 6 'pods'. The pods are limited to 6 family members and must be booked according to pool depth: shallow, middle and deep end.
Lane swims will be restricted to 24 people in the pool, 8 per lane.
- Swimmers must arrive at the pool "beach ready".
- There will be no indoor changing facilities or showers.
- Please leave clothes poolside whilst swimming.
- Swimmers must not share floats.
- No personal inflatables are allowed.
To book your sessions, please use the following link: