Covid 19 - Lockdown update
Monday, November 2, 2020
As you well know, over the weekend the government announced a second lockdown which is due to commence from Thursday 5th November.
The new lockdown is obviously going to have a significant impact on Leweston Enterprises and once again, we have had to make some difficult decisions. Below is a summary therefore of the impact that the new Government guidelines will have on our operations:
- Cedar’s café will revert back to takeaway only with a one-way system in operation. The café will be open 8am – 5pm only and you will still be able to order drinks and hot food. Masks are required at all times. The café will also be stocking everyday items such as flour, toilet roll etc.
- The school shop will be closed for both appointments and drop ins. You will be able to order items of uniform via www.lewestonshop.co.uk. Orders will be fulfilled and you will be emailed a time for collection. Unfortunately we are unable to deal with exchanges/refunds in person from Thursday 5th November until further notice.
- Our events programme will sadly cease during lockdown. This will impact all private events such as pool parties and triathlon days. The Hocus Pocus Pop Up Cinema (7th November) and our Christmas Clay Workshop (25th November) will also sadly have to be cancelled. Tickets for all cancelled events will be refunded shortly; please bear with us while we process these. We will be reviewing events to take place in December and updating you accordingly.
- Leweston Leisure exercise classes are suspended until further notice as the Government have advised that fitness gatherings are not permitted to take place either inside or outside. The final exercise class before the lockdown will be Spin Class on Wednesday 4th November 7am. Tickets for any classes booked after this date will be refunded. All that said, Craig from Communifit will be offering a course of online Zoom Bootcamp session 3 time a week on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays!
- The swimming pool and all pool activities will be closed from Thursday 5th November until further notice. This includes external clubs, public and member use and our weekly Aquatots sessions.
For more details on Leweston Leisure’s lockdown statement, please visit our website: lewestonenterprises.co.uk/sports/exercise-classes
We want to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for their support over the past few months and wish you well in the weeks to follow.
Please rest assured that we will return to full operation as soon as we are able and that we will always work within Government guidelines and as appropriate.