Leweston Triathlon Training Day
Sunday, June 20, 2021 09:30 - 16:00
Aimed at children aged between 8 and 16, from complete novice to experienced junior athletes
This training day is aimed at children aged between 8 and 16 years old, from complete novice to experienced junior athletes.
The activities will be organised on closed road areas, with a mixture of asphalt, astro-turf and grass areas. Our British Triathlon Federation qualified coaches will organise a series of fun and constructive activities for the groups throughout the day.
The cost is £35 per child per day.
- Children will require their own bike which must be in safe working order. Due to current restrictions coaches will not be able to do any significant adjustments.
- Cycling helmets are compulsory.
- Sensible cycling or PE/running shoes.
- Swimming kit including goggles, hat and towel.
- Suitable close fitting clothes, eg shorts, tracksuit bottoms, tri-suit (if owned), t-shirts and hoodies (a change of clothing is advisable).
- Warm/waterproof clothing.
- Bottle of water.
- Packed lunch and snacks for the whole day.